Saturday, June 16, 2007

Un petit blog photographique de la Paris

Here are some of the better photos I took around Paris. Most things are recognizably famous, but I'll be a good chap - yes, someone called me that earlier - and label each one. Enjoy.

-----



La Tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower)
illuminated in the evening, seen from le Champs de Mars

-----

La Tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower)
during the day, as seen from Trocadéro

-----


-----


-----

seen from an odd angle, because that was the
best way to fit it all in the frame!

-----


as seen during the day

-----


Bal du Moulin Rouge (Cabaret of the Red Windmill)
as seen in the evening, from Métro Blanche

-----


-----



An interesting tomb found in Cimetière de Montmarte (Montmarte Cemetery)

-----

Les Invalides and shadow from the Eiffel Tower
as seen from the 2nd level of the tower

-----

Auguste Rodin's sculpture Le Penseur (The Thinker)
as seen in the gardens of the Musée Rodin

-----

So that finishes my photographic tour of Paris. I hope you enjoyed it, and hopefully gleaned some interesting information from the links!

1 comment:

Libby said...

You're quite the photographer, Ryan. I hope you can update your blog more often. I do check it about 3-5 times a week so I can live vicariously through you. Gees, you're so inconsiderate.