Thursday, February 15, 2007

Welcome...

Benvenuto! Bienvenida! Bienvenue! Willkommen! Welkom!

What better way to introduce my new blog than to welcome everyone who reads in a few of the different languages I expect to encounter along the way! (That’s Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Dutch for those of you who were wondering)

So thanks for taking the time to have some interest in my travels abroad. I’ll try to update as often as possible while I’m backpacking from place to place, and will hopefully have many pictures to share. At this time I’m not sure what the limitations of Blogger are for image uploading, so at some point in time I may begin posting links to photos using some other service. We shall see.

In the meantime, I’m going to take the next few posts to overview what I have planned for this trip and try and provide some useful and interesting information about some of the things I plan on seeing/doing while over seas.

As a final note – I’d love to hear from any and all of you tracking my progress. Please feel free to comment on my posts or contact me via one of the methods listed at the side of this page. I’ll try to have an updated mailing address available for places that I intend to stay in for a week or more, otherwise, email works just as well.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy following my journey.


Ryan

No comments: