Thursday, April 5, 2007

Last entry before I start my Camino

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Pamplona and then on Saturday I'll be starting to walk the Camino. I've made some revisions which I'll chart out in the side box here, and honestly most things are going to be decided on an as needed basis. I'm not really going to stick to any iron itinerary, though I think I should be back here in Moratinos by late April. While I'm walking though I'm going to be keeping a paper journal, so I won't be making any updates for about a month. I may or may not publish my thoughts and notes from my walk, though if not just catch up with me at some point after I've come home if you'd like to hear about it.


Today is Rebekah's birthday, so if you're a family or friend of hers please be sure to wish her a happy one. Also after I woke up this morning I weighed myself and found I seem to be slowly wasting away, though I've not seen any margaritas around here. Down to 278. Crazy.


If you'd like to reach me and give me a little cheerleading while I walk, feel free to call the Spanish mobile number. All my incoming calls are free, but I can make calls for very cheap as well, so if you want to talk but don't have an affordable way to call internationally, just send me a text message or something and I'll call you. I'm warning some of my close friends that I'll probably be calling you at random points just to hear a familiar voice. Thanks in advance kids.


Anyhow, we're going into town shortly so I thought I'd write this early today in case I'm not able to before Saturday. I'll be back in about four weeks or so, and will resume blogging my adventures from there. Until then.


Cheers.


Ryan

No comments: