Friday, July 27, 2007

Home

So I'm home at last...

I got into Cleveland last night just before 7pm, and slept like a dead person after an awesome Mexican dinner with my mom and her boyfriend.

Today I'm going to visit some friends, then having a huge sushi party tomorrow in North Canton with some of the same people plus some others. Super exciting.

I've almost finished posting my pictures to Google-based Picasa web albums, and I'll be spreading the links to each like the plague once I've got them all organized - should be on here in the next day or two.

Thank you to all the great friends I made on this adventure - I hope to see all of you again soon!

Finally, I'm thinking of starting up a separate blog, just a general "life" blog. I'll link it to this one in the links box to the right. Hope those of you who read continue!

Cheers

Ryan

1 comment:

TSOldtimer said...

Congrats on your jaunt! I hope that the decompression of your return has been just what you need. Thank you for keeping such a cool record; I have similar plans and was hoping to email you with questions. Would that be cool? Happy Travels!